Walnut Creek Sober Living and Recovery has created a community-based living experience for men and women ages 18 and up. We provide transitional housing, allowing you to bridge the gap from treatment to a sober lifestyle that balances the challenges of our daily lives. We promote mind, body, and spiritual changes through the philosophy of the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
We sell HOPE. We want you to have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us while learning how to maintain your recovery free from alcohol or drugs. Below is a basic guideline of what will be expected from you during your stay at Walnut Creek Sober Living and Recovery.
• Residents are required to maintain a productive lifestyle with working, going to school or by volunteer work.
• We request a six month commitment. Residents are welcome to stay as long as they wish.
• Residents are responsible for their own rent on a monthly basis, unless other arrangements have been made. Residents will pay for their own food, clothing, phone etc.
• Basic household supplies (paper and cleaning products), Cable TV, Internet and WI-FI are provided.
• Within two weeks of admittance, resident agrees to obtain appropriate employment.
• Within two weeks of admittance, residents agree to obtain a sponsor and home group. Resident is also to be actively working the Twelve Steps of AA / NA.
• Resident must follow daily curfew times. 11:00pm on weekdays (Sun-Thurs.) and 1:00am on weekends (Friday and Sat).
• There is a zero tolerance for any drug or alcohol use. If you relapse we will refer you to a detox, treatment facility or shelter. Youwill not be permitted to stay on property and put others at risk.
• Drug / Alcohol testing will be performed by at a minimum of twice weekly.
• Attend a minimum of four AA/NA meetings per week.